View Single Post
Old 03.14.2008, 04:18 PM   #4
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
you gotta check out Niandra Lades and Usually Just a T-Shirt, its just him right after he checked out of the chilli peppers, hes totally strung out on coke and heroin, and completley disillusioned with stardom, the songfs are beautiful ambient guitar and electronics. to record only water for ten days is great too.

he has the most amazingly diverse taste in music. i was reading a magnet article a while back and he was feautred for a mix tape article, he chose songs by autechre, the gza, beefheart, hendrix, the residents, the germs, black flag, pil, and some other stuff i cant remember.

which brings me to this question; why would a man this gifted with musical talent and taste, waste his time in the chilli peppers? he should started an avant garde post punk band.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|