View Single Post
Old 10.28.2014, 08:05 PM   #18200
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Thank God. I loved that movie but kept hearing people say how much they hated it, to the extent I really started questioning myself about it.

fuck no, it was pretty fucking great, i watched it on your recommendation and loved it in spite of the "star-studded cast". sure, some shit a bit preposterous, but what movie isn't? just the other day was watching something (justified, i think it was) where "ducking" would magically save people from bullets for fucks sakes. i find the satellite debris much more compelling though escaping it unscathed would have been as unlikely--suspension of disbelief makes fiction possible and i like fiction.

of course for someone like me it would have been better marketed as "by the director of y tu mamá también and children of men" but that's just me being a fucking snob.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|