View Single Post
Old 07.10.2013, 12:47 AM   #554
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
As it should be, about time you forget about that Jay and Kanye shit, and get back to some classic 1990s house party music. Lord I miss OG LA houseparties, back when you could actually go out, drink with friends, here some great DJ or even better, a local band, meet some fantastic ladies, smoke some kind trees, shit even get in a fist fight if you felt like it. Alas, by the early 2000s gangsters had infiltrated just about every party scene, and going to a house party was like going to the County Jail, nothing but drama and bullshit. The last house party I went to somebody got shot, and that was AFTER the police shut it down
great post.

btw, what do you think is the best Pac album? it used to be Me Against the World for me when i was younger, but now i'm leaning towards All Eyez on Me.

of course the Makaveli album is great but i feel like it's almost TOO intense. damn, at least Pac went away with a bang.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|