Thread: Low-"C'mon"
View Single Post
Old 02.12.2012, 08:51 AM   #119
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Not really my cup of tea this, I hate rap. But it's a nice mix of songs.

http://itsintuition.com/album/i-ruin...-songs-for-you

<<
1. Amy Winehouse - "He Can Only Hold Her" feat. Intuition 04:11
2. Mayer Hawthorne - "Make Her Mine" feat. Intuition 03:06
3. Rapheal Saadiq - "100 Yard Dash" feat. Intuition 02:43
4. D'Angelo - "Brown Sugar" feat. Intuition 04:47
5. Lee Fields - "Love Comes and Goes" feat. Intuition 03:52
6. Ms. Dynamite - "Dy-Na-Mi-Tee" feat. Intuition 03:28
7. Portishead - "Humming" feat. Intuition 04:24
8. Atlas Sound - "Walkabout" feat. Intuition 04:33
9. Low - "Breaker" feat. Intuition 02:51
10. The Black Keys - "Psychotic Girl" feat. Intuition 04:22
11. Grizzly Bear - "Two Weeks" feat. Intuition 04:48

about
Remember when you used to make actual tapes for your friends, or a girl you liked? You'd spend hours trying to come up with the right songs in the
right order, trying to appease your friend's preferences but show your tastes as well. This side project uses that exact idea, but takes it
one step farther. I took a collection of 11 songs that I love (no rap music), songs that I think fans of any type of music would love, and I
added a verse to each. I didn't chop the songs up and flip the samples for brownie points. I didn't try to make something new out of these
songs. I just tried to leave the original songs alone as much as I could, and added one verse over each song to make it seem as if I was
invited into the studio with the band to collaborate. All of these collaborations are, of course, unauthorized, but I tried to make each
verse as relevant to the songs' original lyrics as I possibly could. The genres range from classic soul to modern indie rock, with a little
bit of everything sprinkled in between. Some of the songs might be very familiar to you, and others may not, but I feel that I've added a nice
little compliment to each of them (you might think I ruined them though). Enjoy.

released 23 March 2010

>>

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|