View Single Post
Old 03.21.2013, 08:04 AM   #1343
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
saw the drones the other night with crazy horse, best live band in australia at the moment (save perhaps my disco). you're in for a fucking treat

atp release the bats melbourne, october: the jesus lizard (!), the breeders playing last splash, sleep, fuck buttons, lightning bolt, total control, the scientists + others and more tbc.

the only gripe I had with ibym was that the lineup was too homogenous, as it really is fucking exhausting to watch hours and hours of noise rock acts after another in what is essentially a tin shed at 40+ degrees. looks like they've gone for a similar approach here but it's in october so it should all be shweet.

I'm with you in regards to the Drones - seen 'em probably about a dozen times at a bunch of venues - but never at The Forum (where I've seen Sonic Youth a couple of times) so that should be sweet. Love my Drones...

And yes, I shall NOT be missing out on the next atp at Melbourne...
Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|