View Single Post
Old 03.16.2008, 03:05 AM   #54
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgun
odd. i'm a bit like that, but i just am a master small talker. never personal, but i will strike up a convo with anyone anywhere.

i never thought of it as odd... and at's not necessarily always personal. i have been told i have the gift of gab.

but it mostly just boils down to the fact that i honestly don't give a rats ass whether a cabbie or random person at a bar i rarely if ever go to calls me an idiot or a faggot or a wacko... or if he goes home and tells his wife the wierdest dude ever got in his cab today.

but if someone i've built any amount of mutual respect with/for ... if they outright laugh at something i say (not with me at something i say) ...yeah, it stings a little.

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|