View Single Post
Old 03.16.2008, 02:46 AM   #49
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgun
i'm not afraid of death or public speaking, but i will make the wife come home from work to kill a spider.

no squashing either. it has to be a wet paper towel... one must grab the spider and squash within the paper towel. i don't want any loose legs anywhere.

aaaw. they kill the other bugs for me and are always welcome in my home, the only rule being that they never try to get in my bed or my bathtub... at least not when i'm around. other than we're just cool like that.

if a particularly large one seems to think this might be his place and starts hanging out on the kitchen counter, i'll take a drinking glass and drop it over them, then slide a postcard under and take the little guy to a nice place out of doors with lots of food.

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|