View Single Post
Old 03.16.2008, 02:40 AM   #48
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1rr0r dash
i'm actually the exact opposite... i'm pretty confident, bordering on bold with total strangers... a cab driver for example (if he/she's chatty) i might ask about his family or if he (i haven't been in ny in a while, but they're still mostly guys, right?) seems even vaguely interested, i might confide in him a relationship problem... the subconcious process i guess being that i'll most likely never see this person ever again, and probably not even any of the people they know.

as i becomefriends with someone, and the closer i get, the more guarded i get with what i say around them... never to the point of being nervous... but just in the back of my head thinking ... they're going to remember what i say and call me on it for the next week if say something incredibly stupid or goofy.
oh god i cannot STAND it when people are chatty like that around me. i just want them all to go away. it's so horrible when someone successfully starts talking to me and i can't avoid it any more. i want to just disappear.