View Single Post
Old 03.16.2008, 02:36 AM   #46
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
i thought of one. an irrational, stupid one. there's probably a medical term for it.

i'm very afraid of speaking with people i don't know or don't know well. i will go out of my way to avoid having a conversation with someone i don't know on the street or at a party/event and i keep my head down and walk quickly. i keep my headphones on when i'm on the subway (unless i'm with someone i DO know in which case i'll be happy to talk with them), i don't talk to cab drivers, etc etc. really, i can't do it.

i'm actually the exact opposite... i'm pretty confident, bordering on bold with total strangers... a cab driver for example (if he/she's chatty) i might ask about his family or if he (i haven't been in ny in a while, but they're still mostly guys, right?) seems even vaguely interested, i might confide in him a relationship problem... the subconcious process i guess being that i'll most likely never see this person ever again, and probably not even any of the people they know.

as i becomefriends with someone, and the closer i get, the more guarded i get with what i say around them... never to the point of being nervous... but just in the back of my head thinking ... they're going to remember what i say and call me on it for the next week if say something incredibly stupid or goofy.

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|