View Single Post
Old 03.16.2008, 02:28 AM   #41
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬
Yes, people always say I am rude when I don't speak to them. The most I get from people is that I am weird, for liking different things. But yeah they always say I have anti-social behavior which isn't true, I am just not interested in talking to them.
a lot of people aren't very interesting, you're right. most people can't accept the fact that they're boring. i admit that i'm boring. i don't know how anyone can possibly find it even remotely interesting speaking with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1rr0r dash
i was scared of the dark to the extreme as a child of 4 or 5.. a lot of kids are, but it was pretty extreme for me for a while. my bed time routine consisted of pulling back the blankets on my bed just right for quick entry and then going over to to the light switch with my arm stretched out so i was as close to bed as possible. i would flip the switch and sprint the 10 feet to my bed and dive for it, in one fluid motion pulling the blankets up to my chin. i was convinced they would protect me from whatever was out there... i never carried around a security blanket or anything.... but if there was a storm at night i had to keep telling myself that the force field of the blankets extended over my face with the magical help of the pillow under my head.

i guess more of a silly superstition a young child would dream up than a real phobia.....
i used to do exactly that when i was small.