Thread: hi
View Single Post
Old 02.21.2010, 09:39 PM   #54
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
1. a "vegetable tray" is an excuse to leave the house. either they were both really sleepy after looking for one or the ice-cream that they bought contained...a nodding agent.

2. yeah, sure. does that mean that you're back? I've been holding off on playing until you return, but the longer I go, the less likely I am to start back up. I may just give you "everything" and call it quits for good. sulking on the couch and watching tv is becoming an increasingly popular activity.

3. not on the couch I can't. the suede-like microfiber would get ruined.

so, there is not even such thing as a vegetable tray? In my extesive vegetable experience Im not sure I've ever thought I needed a tray dedicated to vegetables... unless you are one of those hardcore vegetarians who wont eat off of a cooking tray that has had meat on it before. The icecream kind of makes me think no, since it wouldprobably have hooves in it. Then who brings ice cream home and doesn't share??!

um, no actually, quitting completely is not an option, just so you know. I'm sorry I haven't been playing. I've been working non stop, my first day off in three weeks was yesterday.. and then when I've had time to play, the thought of sitting still for more than a half hour makes me cringe because of my stomach pains.

ohnoe. gawd, whut a day.