View Single Post
Old 06.27.2006, 10:31 AM   #4
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
just wear it whatever way makes you comfortable, i'm 28 and i dont really have this problem, i did have long hair for years and years, just shoulder length all the way round but just got so sick of the maintenance i said to myself one day..."fuck this" got a blade 3 all over and havent looked back since. I suppose i just reaced the point where the hair cut i had didnt really matter anymore, i just wanted the most plain boring haircut ever with the least amopunt of maintenance. Dont fret though man - my friend is in the same boat as you and he looks good... in fact there are loadsa men out there that look good bald.