View Single Post
Old 06.15.2006, 05:50 PM   #15
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Fopp, Manchester, cd's bought recently: Touch Sensitive (5-disc), I Am Curious Oranj, Light User Syndrome, 848945 B-Sides (2-disc), Wonderful and Frightening World, all for £32 new. Super.

'Cyber Insekt' makes me smile every time: the vicious start, the mellow Hawaiian guitar and that bassline (what's the word for the bassline? It's escaped me) all mixed together is a bit magical. Then it's straight into 'Two Librans', of course. Not to mention 'Dr Buck's Letter'.

The LP also has 'Hands Up Billy', written by guitarist Neville Wilding (listen to that song - similarities with 'Jerusalem'?) - I was rather upset when he left, as he and MES seemed to have a particularly good relationship, which I think is evident on the 1999 Touch Sensitive video.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|