View Single Post
Old 01.18.2007, 11:46 AM   #48
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Ive watched only one or 2 episodes of this series, were those comments about "Indians are thin..." and "Go back to the slums" actually broadcast?

The whole thing down to the individuals involved, im sure Channel 4 will not have known that they had a tendency to say things like this when they signed them up.

Its very interesting that they so blatantly just came out and said something and (so far as i know) didnt think "Hey that sounded quite bad, thats not what i really think, maybe i should apologise". Doubtless when they leave and see the furore there will be swift and sweeping apologies from all.

I'm sure that they arent racists, trust me i know what proper racists are like. Maybe a good thing people can take from this is that you shouldn't misrepresent your views by saying things you don't mean, even if you dont like someone and youre in a heated arguement.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|