View Single Post
Old 06.07.2012, 03:55 PM   #40
hypertonic
bad moon rising

hypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I used to have Sony equipment.
LOL.

It's kinda silly to write off an entire company like that... I mean Sony has made some great audio technology, despite being a largely consumer electronics corp. They've made great tape machines, DAT's, MiniDiscs, phones, mics, software... and all sorts of other studio grade technology, so I don't get where your going with that..

Smugness like that is very unbecoming. And here I thought we were having an interesting discussion!

edit - Sorry man, I'm just noticing a lot of people with the attitude "Everything is shit" (irl not here on SYG)and that mideset is really starting to irk me... Things are what you make them. You can create a masterpiece with a Walkman. This sort of ideogolgy is irrelevant.
hypertonic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|