View Single Post
Old 03.11.2014, 07:07 AM   #37226
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
Well, you never know. The private bar of the Kawasaki-Motorcycle-Club i used to go to when i was living there surely was the first sign of pioneers - a group of free-spirit (only slightly racist), bearded 40 somethings, drinking strawberry flavoured vodka...
then came the reconstruction of the Südbahnhof.

Hm, very interesting. The 10th just never struck me as a very touristy region. The 1st, some parts of the 2nd (Prater), the 6th, the 13th (Schönbrunn) and parts of the 21st and 22nd (Donauinsel, Donaupark, Donauturm) are the more conventional tourist-destinations I can think of. It is a nice and very underrated region with its own unique perks though. I always loved exploring this district to take some pictures.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|