View Single Post
Old 02.01.2018, 05:58 PM   #3662
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
hahahha. I am the Graduate Documentation Coordinator for the University of Houston Graduate School.
At least in academia you can hold intelliogent conversations with your co-workers, as opposed to the inane drivel that passes for conversation at a corporate gig or at a large law firm (both of which I have suffered through)

Lol. I was just fucking with ya. Ballsy to put your job title up online though. Careful with that.

Yeah, I’m sure your setting is a better on than most bullshit corporate office gigs. I’ve been there too.

Anyway, academia in general is preferable to right-wing America in general, but I’m not sure why we’d be comparing the two. Two completely different kinds of hell.

This is so off-topic, I’m very sorry.
Who said there are bigger fish to fry? Because that person was right.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|