View Single Post
Old 01.16.2018, 08:26 AM   #498
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not trying to fuck with you, I just see you shit out a lot of thoughtless fallacies which I understand is going to be the case, it's the internet, but when you're decrying a culture towards which people gravitate as a direct result of feeling disenfranchised by other stuff, then have the audacity to moan about their lack of association with what amounts to little more than a zeitgeist, I'm going to take offence because it's total stupidity.

you're constantly going on about how taste is subjective as a means with which to justify your listening to stuff that ideologically runs completely counter to other stuff, then complain when people don't like something and critique them for the exact thing you're standing up for?

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|