View Single Post
Old 05.30.2017, 10:04 AM   #9
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I have read from many high achievers in sports, whether it is Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Joe Montana, or Mario Andretti... They all say thet the fear of losing, and the pain of losing, far outweighs any joys in the victories. They EXPECT to win, and so winning is just a confirmation of their expectations, and does not feel as great as losing feels badly for them.

Tiger himself said he was so hyper focused from age 13-27 that he did not take the time to actually enjoy his amazing golf achievements. he took his joy in the form of blonde fast food and retail workers.