View Single Post
Old 06.01.2015, 12:00 AM   #47775
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
But I would like to know how those essential Dylan albums were missed. That's just weird.
I already answered Rebecca about my musical relationship to Dylan, but if you arenīt read or understand it hereīs another reply. Of course I have seen Dylanīs Freewheelin already in the eighties in the shops in Finland and read about itīs importance to the popular music (also other Dylanīs albums). I donīt remember was it in my home villages library (Itīs possible it was, there were many great rock classics like Led Zeppelin I, Dark Side Of the Moon etc.) I think it was his nasal voice I didnīt like at all, so one my friend recommend me Desire (because heīs singing better in it). Now heīs voice sounds really great to me, I think he can express so much in it.

Itīs just I havenīt been interested in music that I donīt interest at the moment, not even GOD himself would have made it (well maybe even I in that case have so much curiosity that I have to listen it).

About that book you so many have recommend me, it seems it hasnīt translated to Finnish. I am very slow reader also in Finnish, so it will takes at least a year to read a book in English. BTW I am now reading first time in my life Kerouc On the road, the original version (maybe itīs the next thing you can wonder), after that I am going to read second time Burroughs Naked Lunch (read it I think almost twenty years ago).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|