View Single Post
Old 01.12.2024, 02:15 PM   #3
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Probably this photo, for me. He's a guy me and my partner often talk to when we visit the pub I took the picture in. Sometimes when I approach people to take a photo of them, you kind of notice they 'modify' their posture slightly in the split second it takes to take the picture. I never ask people to 'pose' for photographs. It's also normal human behaviour to re-adjust your posture because you are aware a picture of you is being taken. Guilty of that myself, I suppose. Not so much the posing, but the unconscious/conscious relationship you have with your image that tells you you will look better for the camera in a certain way. This guy to me doesn't feel that way, he's normally relaxed and looks great.

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|