View Single Post
Old 05.10.2012, 06:59 PM   #15
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, fuck all of you twats. How many of you went to fwd? How many of you even know what fwd was? None, except you're about to google it. I went, I got bored, I kept half an ear on it, I still find it less interesting than the ice rink riddim (go on, google it again).

I know there are some much heavier dubstep heads than me reading and they're ignoring this thread because dubstep WASN'T EXCITING 6 YEARS AGO. You're basically talking about Leo Sayer. Criticising Leo Sayer in 2012 is what my Dad does.

Skrillex is shit, but getting all high and mighty about how shit he is (and none of you mentioned that he's a massive racist, which is the only decent reason to criticise him) is just bandwagon jumping bullshit. He's shit, but kids like him, same as how you liked some utter shite at some point before you developed your oh-so-sophisticated taste in ever-so-slightly distinct horsecock, ten-a-penny shite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|