View Single Post
Old 07.08.2006, 03:29 PM   #34
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
It's truly stupendous that Bush & Co. had the perfect opportunity to galvanize the world's support with 9/11 (despite the fact that they let it happen) & yet managed to piss off the whole world instead.
disagree?

surely not.

But, the hatred of America that porkmarras calls our attention to was never justified until Bush. (reagan/nixon)The fact is that world commerce simply cannot exist without America's navy. As an extension of this, the USA has naturally assumed that we have a say in everything.

this is the part you disagree with? (like I knew everyone would...fucking idiots)

you people know so little it's disturbing

i shall call you... the balance.

p.s. i like you.
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|