View Single Post
Old 02.06.2008, 05:45 PM   #11
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
Because if you don't, you are only putting off the inevitable.

Why is death such a horrible thing? Especially murder? They finally pinned the guy up against the wall in that case about the girl from Alabama who went missing in Aruba. Natalie something. It's makes you wonder though, even if he did kill her - and I'm sure he did - why does it matter? I mean, I understand that there is a moral sense among humans that says you can't just go around killing people, and I'm not trying to act like I am above that. But I have had a lot of people in my life die, and it makes you wonder if death really is so bad. I mean, look at your options. Let's say you are religious, right? Many religions preach many things, but they all include something about what will happen after you die. You will go to heaven, you will be resurrected, you will meet up with 72 - or is it 77? I can't remember - vigins in heaven. Whatever you believe, and I'm not knocking any beliefs, death sounds pretty nice. And if you aren't religious? Atheist even? Then you will no longer exist at all, and you will just be gone. But if that is true, you won't be there to know it, so what will you care anyway? And if you stand somewhere in between, not knowing what to believe, or if you should believe anything at all, then I would imagine the curiousity of what would happen at death would be so overwhelming that you would practically be begging for some punk to take you out, just to see what happens next.

I for myself, I have my beliefs. I don't want to die in any form or fashion, be it murder, stroke, car accident, what have you. But only because of the people I would leave behind, my wife and family who would miss me. And I do enjoy life; I want to be with them as well. But if, by chance, I find myself lost and cruising on the corner of Vine St. and McMicken Ave., I know when the guy is walking towards my car what is coming next. All I ask is that he be quick about it so I can get on with things.

watchu mumblin about son?

everyone dies-- but let me die... LATER!!!!

quit moaning and enjoy another day under the sun. really. go have a steak.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|