View Single Post
Old 02.23.2016, 06:11 PM   #14
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I haven't a clue my friend. I don't even really get what the point of such a thing would be. Cutting horror films down to be tv-appropriate is one thing... making them half an hour and only showing plot essentials is sheer insanity.

Do you remember what the narration was like? For instance, was it serious? Comedic? Did it sound like the movie was being "pitched" at all? Did the same person narrate every episode?

I know HBO has long done breakdowns of upcoming films that run about ½ hour but those are mainly for advertising purposes.

I'm really curious about this now. So if you can recall anything else about it, say something. I didn't watch a ton of tv as a kid, but I know what it's like to remember something from your youth and to be unable to track it down. Fucking bloody frustrating.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|