View Single Post
Old 03.23.2015, 01:58 PM   #18630
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

I actually liked this, yeah it could have been better but the cinematography was gorgeous and i have to love a movie that costs only $4million with effects and production that rival movies that cost 10 and even 20 times as much!!

This movie was going really really good.. you weren't sure WHAT THE FUCK was happening, was it aliens or ghosts? Is it a conspiracy of some kind? Are people just fucking with him?? Then it is wastes an otherwise fantastic flick on a total shit ending! Ruined it

This was a throwback to the best horror of the mid90s like People Under The Stairs kind of ahit.. some straight up wtf??? I also like how it satirized real controversial issues from Asia particularly the new rich

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|