View Single Post
Old 06.15.2006, 05:35 PM   #13
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
The Peel box set is unbeatable - every fan of every other band should be jealous of Fall fans for that set! Disc 3 of that set....there's nothing I can say to communicate the majesty. The £30 or whatever will seem like bargain of the lifetime when you hear the Peely version of 'Athlete Cured' - the finest 5 musical minutes ever. Ahh.....

Also, I agree with the recommendations for 'Cerebral Caustic' and 'Are You Are Missing Winner', but I would add 'The Infotainment Scan' (masterpiece), 'Bend Sinister' and 'The Unnutterable' ('Cyber Insekt' is my favourite Fall LP opening track).

Anyone in the UK who is within travelling distance of a branch of Fopp should just go there and buy a bagfull of Fall stuff very cheaply indeed. They do SY cheap too.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|