View Single Post
Old 05.11.2006, 12:58 PM   #93
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by top 40 squeeze
Ummm... It didn't sound like they really promoted themselves with this appearance. Was their name mentioned on the show? Doesn't sound like it. Did they advertise the record? No. So what's the problem? And do you really think Rather Ripped is gonna sell more than their previous records... I mean like the single is totally overplayed, oh shit, they haven't released a single... or a television commercial, or wait an article in Rolling Stone, or anything... But yes, Sonic Youth are clearly trying to break into the big Pop Mainstream.... Can't wait to hear "Or" in car commercials...

eh, while i appreciate your free-kitten related username, and the irony dripping from your post, i can only say I HAVE NO IDEA what they did since i didn't watch this... thing... i don't know about singles or anything or anything... has it been officially released anyway? what can i say-- i'm not a worshipper, and i just dont give a shit...

(i'll be waiting for the next SYR however... )
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|