View Single Post
Old 10.12.2017, 12:25 PM   #3324
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
^ This is so wrong, it's stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Alright, I wanna ask anyone one here who seems to have a massive dislike for what tesla posts.

Why isn't this something that bother you? It's all well and good posting HILARIOUS gifs of Stifler saying dildo and calling him a nazi, but it's not saying anything.

Gotta wonder that if this was happening with Trump (even if he does have enough scandal to go around) a lot of democrat voters would be calling for a massive inquiry etc. etc. I'm not trying to start anything. It's just i'm interested to see why so many people are quick to denounce whatever tesla says (even if some of it is out there at times).

Here's my problem: the sources. I am actually interested in the Debbie Waserman story, not to mention a few other issues he might bring up. But when I go to investigate further I bump into wild conspiracy theories or sometimes just really shoddy journalism. Then I give up. It's frustrating actually.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|