View Single Post
Old 06.25.2006, 08:35 AM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
okay i've been orgasming for years, and it usually just shoots a few quick jets of semen out.. no biggy..

the other day i was beating off, and i came like usual, and as i kept tugging my dick afterwards it kept getting wetter and wetter out my peehole -- NO IT WAS NOT URINE -- and it was like cum only more cold and watery and it just kept splashing and splashing out as i tugged.. and it felt good. and i have NO IDEA why it did that..

anyone else have any info on this or have ever experienced it? i asked a few friends about it and they thought it was odd, but one of my friends was on medicine for depression at one point in his life and he said that after taking pills, he would cum like that.. odd. i don't think i've done anything irregular lately, but who knows..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|