Thread: riot grrrl dvd
View Single Post
Old 11.09.2006, 03:47 PM   #33
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I hope you realize that was referring to the post calling me a hater. I'm not terrified of some stupid bitch with a moustache.

You should be, mate, they have strong wrists and can punch hard enough to break bone.

I just don't understand why you hate "feminists" so much. Especially considering all the time you hang out on this board...there has to be a reason. The common thought would be probably something like you can't control their sexuality and you have issues with your own sexuality you project your self-loathing onto them. Or maybe you were raised in a feminist commune/household and have reason to generalize about "some stupid bitch with a moustache". Otherwise I can only conclude you're intellectually weak. Not that will concern you, you're a Yank I imagine.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|