View Single Post
Old 06.05.2012, 01:45 PM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
No, you have another point straight after the group stage where you can make unlimited free transfers. You can do the same once at any other point in the game using your wildcard. It's really quite intuitive once you get used to it. The problem shouldn't be the limited amounts of transfers but building a functional team with the budget, at least in the first couple of weeks. You're not restricted to just two players from a single team later on which will make things a bit easier. The problem at this stage is having to choose lower ranked players from countries you know nothing about. I can't even pronounce half of my defence!

ha ha i got a shitty defense and gk as i put all my money on the attack.

UNLIMITED free transfers you say? that's good to know because i was leaving out some good deals on the basis that they would get killed in the quarterfinals. great, i'll waste another evening now sorting out a team, haa ha ha ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|