Thread: hi
View Single Post
Old 02.21.2010, 10:08 PM   #56
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
Then who brings ice cream home and doesn't share??

this is where I'll rant.

mostly they just made out on the couch. he's almost 39 and she's 23.

now, I don't care about the age difference. I think that if people can connect (and it's legal), good on you. the problem is, very often, for the male, this becomes all about sex and power. I like strong minded women that can do more than just fancy vagina tricks and that makes it hard for me to relate to her.

when they weren't making out, she was trying really hard to be cool. too hard. I don't think that I'm that intimidating and I certainly don't require impressing. example: she tried to say that she was shocking because she "said cunt a lot". I laughed.

my breaking point was the spoon. who goes to get fucking ice cream, comes back and eats it for awhile, tosses spoon in sink and then grabs another fucking clean spoon 20 minutes later???? high people. that's who.

on top of this, grilgun was locked in her bedroom beyond any further irritation. it's been a fantastic weekend.

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|