Thread: Road Trips
View Single Post
Old 03.26.2006, 01:22 AM   #1
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
if you were able to take a road trip anywhere, where would you stop at along the way, and finally stop?

i'd want to take my time in georgia because it's pretty, then keep on until i get to nevada, drive all around the desert in and stay in the tiny town of rachel and maybe spy on area 51 (i'm lame). i'd go up to colorado because it's cool, then i'd backtrack, head on down to california, take my time, and end in san francisco.

it's either that, drive up to new york city, or, somehow, drop everything and follow sonic youth on their next tour.

who would you take?