View Single Post
Old 05.20.2009, 04:18 AM   #5
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Tarzan Boy (whoever sung that?) and my last day in my first hometown, playing with friends a block away from the cathedral.

Reggae Night and a train school trip to Paris to see a play about the life of Jesus.

Songs from Massive Attack album Mezzanine remind me of a birthday party near Bordeaux. The guy that had gotten older was a friend of a friend and he was flat broke. He had lost his job at the swimming pool (had gone to the ladies' and asked if he could touch some lady's tits). The only thing he bought was a huge plastic dustbin. The rest he stole. The rest was gallons of rum poured down the bin; it was filled up to the brim. The guests were rather young and eager to get drunk. There was a good-looking guy, with his girlfriend. His ex girlfriends were there too, and they all quarelled at some point, while he was in a haze over his guitar. His younger brother puked around. The eldest kept saying that he didn't want his girlfriend to have an abortion (she had wanted to get pregnant, no matter what he said, and reached her goal) when all his pals spoke naughty words about her and gave her the cold shoulder. I remember a nympho too. It all ended in a guy running sideways past midnight in front of the house barking he would bash some other guy with the baseball bat he had got out of his car. I remember the bloke who had tried to calm him down got so pissed he came back from the spare room where he had left his coat with a nice looking glistening knife, muttering "I will kill him".
I don't listen to Massive Attack a lot.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|