View Single Post
Old 11.05.2007, 03:31 PM   #44
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by max
Steve is probably the best rock drummer around the world. And he's my fave drummer for sure. If you can't relate to my words, I wonder why do you listen to SY in the first time?

he's amazing and his skills can't be touched. and he's a wonderful person.

Yes, he's the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
Steve is fantastic. I felt so connected to him during the Pitchfork Daydream show. He was just on point... delivered the goods. I think Jenn talked about how he held together songs that might have fallen apart like "Total Trash". I generally watch him and Thurston equally during a show because they interest me the most.

Pitchfork Fest is the best performance of Daydream Nation so far, in my opinion. (I haven't listened to that second Roundhouse show yet.) Lots of nice comments in the thread; I like jennthebenn's post too.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|