View Single Post
Old 05.02.2020, 11:14 PM   #25
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I think that part of all this is what baffles me the most.

Ok, perhaps the arguement can be made that Dems stepped in it with their stance on Kavanaugh vs how they treat the Biden allegations.

Meanwhile, Trump is POTUS.

It's only baffling if you continue to believe that the bulk of those people who voted him in were voting for him, rather than against what they saw as an utterly broken, political establishment (that they felt Hillary embodied).

I've no doubt that were you able to vote in this election you'd vote for the Dem candidate, most likely still Biden, but I'd also assume that's because you really want Trump out, rather than because you're some kind of Biden fan. It works both ways, is all.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|