View Single Post
Old 05.26.2014, 11:56 PM   #45
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Some nights I've spent more time smoking outside than inside the bar!

in other words bars have been destroyed by smoking bans!

i'm not saying bars weren't awful before, but the fact you can't have a cigarette while you drink makes the bar little more than a toodarktooseeanything, tooloudtohearanything expensive room that smells like feet instead of smoke.

sidewalks were already a better place to spend an evening than a bar, but lack of smoking just drives home the point that places people go to drink and talk to friends are the absolute worst places to do those activities.

now that i quit the dj night i've been going to for years i feel so free, not going near those places very often from now on. gonna hate missing playing at a top cat show this week, but i've seen him twice and am not willing to be inside a bar to do round 3.
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|