View Single Post
Old 04.26.2007, 04:31 AM   #3
Palmer Eldritch
little trouble girl

Palmer Eldritch kicks all y'all's assesPalmer Eldritch kicks all y'all's assesPalmer Eldritch kicks all y'all's assesPalmer Eldritch kicks all y'all's assesPalmer Eldritch kicks all y'all's assesPalmer Eldritch kicks all y'all's assesPalmer Eldritch kicks all y'all's assesPalmer Eldritch kicks all y'all's assesPalmer Eldritch kicks all y'all's assesPalmer Eldritch kicks all y'all's assesPalmer Eldritch kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
Someone has reviewed it on here. Apparently the author has tried to interpret song lyrics, but hasn't bothered to check anywhere that the lyrics he's heard are actually correct. Which they aren't. That doesn't bode well, if you ask me.
sounds ominous... i bought the mc5 one which was fairly good, gave the music some context a lot of which you would know already. my better half read the bowie low book and thought it gave a nice flavour or bowie and iggy era berlin. the best one i've read is the one on music from the big pink because it was an entirely fictional flight of fancy but that'll only be of marginal interest to much of this board.