View Single Post
Old 01.22.2010, 03:26 PM   #9401
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Of course. I don't hate Tarantino in the least, I think a lot of what I say is misunderstood, because I'm highly opionated on... everything. Obviously, I have watched just about everything he's ever been involved in, I must appreciate some aspect of his work. My thing is, I see him as a really interesting big-name b-movie/exploitation director rather than an iconic, genius director. Still, he has merit.

I like the idea of Grindhouse as an experiment. I wish more directors would do that. What if, for example, Peter Jackson had made the Lord of the Rings movies earlier in his career -- and then made Bad Taste, Meet the Feebles, and Dead Alive? How absurd and awesome would that be?

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|