View Single Post
Old 12.22.2010, 02:16 AM   #12
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Not sure if i have this. Gotta check on my archives, if i don't find it, i might join the ranks of people requesting a reupload of these files.

I'm sure i have the Jimmy Page soundtrack for "Lucifer Rising" and can certainly provide that one in the meantime. For the Zorn, Fantomas, & O'Rourke thing, i'll have to go through a pile of CD-Rs. If i've actually got it, i will find it, no matter what.

EDIT:
"A Taste Of Satan: The Lucifer Rising Variations", by Jimmy Page is now available at the bootlegs thread:
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...postcount=1711

Hopefully, this will be of some interest for somebody. I'll take a look around to see if i can contribute with the Fantomas, John Zorn, and Jim O'Rourke version at some point.

Last edited by hipster_bebop_junkie : 12.22.2010 at 03:04 AM. Reason: To specify location of a download link.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|