View Single Post
Old 09.28.2014, 02:23 PM   #1201
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
news:

1.) so L.O.R.D. got scrapped and they're gonna put out an A$AP Nast tape instead.

where'd you see that? I pre-ordered LORD from their site, and got an email a couple weeks ago that the release date was Jan/Feb 2015.

EDIT: Just saw the Yams' twitter posts. Makes no sense. They already released 3 singles from the album (which I got as mp3's when I pre-ordered). Why not just release the album already? If they don't have enough material they feel good about, make it an EP. Kind of confusing, especially since all 3 singles were good.

I wonder if pre-orders will be canceled, or if they'll send *something* - probably just canceled though.