View Single Post
Old 05.22.2012, 08:16 PM   #1389
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Missed the Bayern-Holland game. Hard to see how any of the Bayern players would be motivated for that. I can only imagine it was a fairly lacklustre run-through of a game. It reminds me of an England friendly that was scheduled for right after the last world cup. The last thing England fans needed after such an appalling world cup was to watch them play a friendly. The Bayern players should've just been left to cry into their pint glasses until called for their Euro duties. Poor bastards.

it wasn't violently disputed but it was fun and animated, finished 3-2 for bayern. gomez (finally) scored after a great setup by ribery. so did kroos (great kick from afar) and this guy petersen i've never seen before. also had the chance to see holland, goals by huntelaar and this new guy narsingh, his debut playing for holland-- you might see him play next month, he definitely earned his place by outrunning all defenders and getting the ball past the goalkeeper..

the game was payback by holland for a lesion on robben while prepping for the last world cup-- bayern gets to pocket the money (stadium was full). yes, it was a pain i suppose after the weekend's defeat but as far as i could tell they all acted like professionals and did their job well, even managed to win, sad faces and all-- a futile gesture maybe but nevertheless a good show. there was a leprechaun-sounding commentator who said he thought holland would win that group but then he had to STFU.

also, it was a preview of sorts for the group A of the euros, as the german team is mostly a bayern/dortmund thing.

check out the excerpts:

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2012/0...s-score-video/
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|