View Single Post
Old 08.03.2011, 11:48 AM   #19
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
By the way, I really like "the Eternal" -artwork, I think itīs also as good as in other SY albums. And that drums sounding is ok because it make also Eternal a little bit different than the other albums. I think itīs very good think SY has changed a little in every album. But I really hope they donīt make those "pro tools" -sounds into next album (All the producing in SYR9 is just great!)

Totally agree. Hopefully they use some of those unfinished tracks as blueprints for the next album, as they've done before. I really enjoyed the sound and tone of SYR9, and if they flushed it out it would be fucking great.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|