View Single Post
Old 08.01.2011, 09:09 AM   #9
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelle
I agree, EJSTANS is a fav of mine aswell..a lot of people hate it, I don't know why..it's a great album, one of the albums that got me into SY aswell, that one and Washing Machine.
I donīt hate EJSTANS, I think it is very enjoyable album! But at first I was a little disappointed about it. Maybe because there isnīt not much of that great melodic stuff like Theresaīs in Dirty. At first I thought SY were lazy when they composed EJSTANS. But then I read some interview where they told they wanted to do life-like-album in EJSTANS, not more than life album as Soundgarden did in the Superunknown. When I started to think EJSTANS an album that has feelings from normal life, it opened a lot. By the way EJSTANS was the first album I bought immediately itīs released (Dirty was first that I heard immediately, but it took few years when I bought an LP to myself).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|