View Single Post
Old 08.01.2011, 12:20 AM   #3
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I love Eternal as much as the other albums! And I was very excited about it already the first time I heard it! Only thing that isnīt as good as in other albums are the sounds. Especially drums sound very typically pro-tools drums sounds. But it is ok to me, because guitars sound as great as usually.

I think itīs just that every album just canīt hit you even it is your favourite band and there are some personal reasons that is sometimes hard to understand. I was at first very disappointed at Experimental Jet Set and NYC ghosts, after few years from their release I started to like them also a lot. But still if I had to say which is the worst SY-record, I would say it is Experimental.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|