View Single Post
Old 08.05.2010, 05:49 PM   #9
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
once had a mixture of everything all together in a jug (i was young) the mix included, beer cider, red wine, vodka and whisky. i was pretty ill.

i also did some pills and drank a liter of vodka in just under 30 minutes. hospital beckoned.

Did you ever play minesweeper? That was quite common the morning after at parties when I was in college. You get the dregs of every drink in the room, put it into a suitable container, and split it between the remaining hardy piss-heads. Suffice it to say, I attribute my iron stomach to keeping down this sort of thing.

I think I've probably done similar vodka/ pills combinations, but I've never been into speed drinking - so it'd be a similar amount over several hours. Still not clever, but saved me from conversations with nurses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|