View Single Post
Old 03.20.2007, 04:47 PM   #22
Kanamori Happy
little trouble girl

Kanamori Happy kicks all y'all's assesKanamori Happy kicks all y'all's assesKanamori Happy kicks all y'all's assesKanamori Happy kicks all y'all's assesKanamori Happy kicks all y'all's assesKanamori Happy kicks all y'all's assesKanamori Happy kicks all y'all's assesKanamori Happy kicks all y'all's assesKanamori Happy kicks all y'all's assesKanamori Happy kicks all y'all's assesKanamori Happy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Robinson
Anyone ever see any weird anamolous phenomena, lights in the sky, little blue doctors at the foot of their bed, shadow people, etc.?

I just interviewed my mom about this. Partially during a reconstruction. I sat next to her in the car, with her driving, where my sister sat when they saw the UFO. The sighting happened in our street in Rotselaar, Belgium, around a decade ago. It should be noted that this was during the time when The X-Files was on Belgian television, a show my sister and I watched avidly, not so our mother.

My mom and sister had just left our drive-way, dusk was falling. It was at around 17.30 to 18.00 h (now she says 18.30) and my mom thinks it was during fall. They were only a couple of hundred meters from home, when they noticed - my mom can't recall who saw it first - a "weird airplane" that slowly and silently flew to the right of and in the same direction as the car.

She describes it as big, triangular with bright lights. After some questions, she said the triangle was equilateral and the lights big. She answered that the lights were yellow although they could have been blue or white, but not green or red. I asked about the size and the flying height; very low flying, the size of a small plane.

My mom said "what is that?" and wanted to follow the thing. My sister got "hysterical" and screemed "no!no!no! they are going to abduct us!" and turned the steering wheel. Mom thinks the they saw the UFO until it swerved to the right away from the car, over trees, but can't say whether it changed speed or not when it did. We estimate the observation dured 10 to 15 seconds.

She thinks the UFO was actually "a secret plane, a prototype, like a Tupolev". Over fifteen questions asked, she got annoyed when I asked why she mentioned "prototype" and Tupolev". I think it might just be because Tupolev sounds exotic to her or because it is Russian. My mom was a cold war child that feared attacks with atomic bombs.

Below are links to scans of ballpoint drawings she made. The first one in the car, during the reconstruction, the second one back home. Notice she drew light beams in the first one, although she now says there were no beams or columns of light.

I will try to interview my sister about what she remembers of the sighting. It should be interesting to compare both versions of events. I also know that friends of my father's once saw a UFO from their home, far from where we live. They didn't speak of this to close-by friends or neighbours, because they feared ridicule. Maybe I can interview them as well.

Oh, I forgot again! I once saw a UFO in class, together with classmates and a teacher. I chatted with a niece of mine a couple of hours ago and I replied negatively when she asked if I ever saw one! It's not the first time I forgot about that sighting.

This happened in the early afternoon, during a class of economics in the 4th grade of high school (Don Bosco, Haacht, around the year 1996) Our classroom was on the second floor (that's the first floor for you British readers) The sky was brightly blue. The left side of the room, from the pupils' point of view, had windows from wall to wall. Suddenly something very loudly flew over the school building, from left to right. It covered the entire area of windows (estimated at 8 square meter at least) very briefly.

I remember seeing a metalic surface shooting by. The thing came like out of nowhere. All was quiet then in the class room. The teacher looked at us and we at her, there may have been some puzzled smiles and then class went on like nothing had happened.

During the following break, I think, I approached at least one of my class mates about what they had seen. I only remember getting a smile, some head turning, no words, no more. I don't think any one of us knew what we had seen. It was so close that it didn't even resemble a typical UFO. (is that why I keep forgetting about it?) I just saw this big, uneven - like with weldings - metalic surface.

I spoke to my father about this and he suggested it might have been the shadow of a low flying military plane. After all, the military airport in Melsbroek is only about 15 km away. But it didn't look like a shadow, the surface looked shiny and solid and I think I checked where the sun would have been, on the other side of the building, making a shadow of sunlight that moved left to right impossible. And a plane we would have heard or seen coming.

It is strange that I keep forgetting about this sighting.

anyway, here are the links to the scans my mom made

http://i9.tinypic.com/2lo40lj.jpg
actual size of the height of the drawn UFO is 4.3 cm approx.

http://i11.tinypic.com/29opod4.jpg
actual size of the height of the drawn UFO is 6.0 cm approx.

I wanted to add scans of the cover and page 143 of "UFOs above Belgium - fifty years of observation, research and explanations" (actual title is in Dutch: "Ufo's boven België - Vijftig jaar waarneming, onderzoek en verklaringen") But I don't want to violate copyrights. Maybe I can get permission to post the scans.

Page 143 has "Sketches of the (Belgian) flying triangles by several observers (1989-1993), among them state policemen on 29 Nov. 1989" that are similar to the ones my mom has made. (state policemen or Belgian Gendarmerie, "Rijkswacht" in Dutch)

The cover of this book can be seen at the botom of the following web page, together with actual photos of a triangular UFO shot in Belgium, like the one my mom and sister saw:

http://www.ufowijzer.nl/tekstpagina/vanWaterschoot.html
(text in Dutch)

see also
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/vault/9054/ufobelg.html
and
http://www.deepspace4.com/pages/scie...ngle3tr-3b.htm
Kanamori Happy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|