View Single Post
Old 06.24.2008, 12:11 AM   #15
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulva
That will always happen on forums of this size. Mid-small forums will be more driven by an indviduals' personality than the overall theme of the forum. When it's one that's smaller, the most important thing to note is that you'll need to learn the key players' basic personality, a few apparent quirks and realize that they have no need for you to begin with. If you can either somehow prove to be interesting, of worth to the collective group or willfully be strongly inactive, you'll be able to blend in decently.

I really don't expect acceptance here, but I do love visiting here.
You seem like a sensible enough character for me to appreciate having around. At least I would appreciate it more than some of the more regular personalities.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|