View Single Post
Old 08.23.2006, 04:29 PM   #27
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I sure love having the browsers. The accessibility is amazing; I rediscovered so much stuff after I switched to this storage system. I used to have one browser (the old 9-bin 3x3 angle type), but it didn't hold all that much stuff, and most were in crates and on shelves. Made for a sort of A-Team/B-Team division in the collection, and certain things tended to stay buried. I was most happy to get my new browsers; though the reason (friend's storefront closing down) bummed me out, it made me a much happier person with a much more organized-feeling living room. It's fun to flip through the stuff and see what strikes me as a good listen at any given time, plus since I helped build these things in the first place, it feels good that a couple of them wound up back with me in the end.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|